Compact Coffee Machine
The compact coffee maker Sixties is a small espresso machine of very compact dimensions obtained through a design study aimed at containing the overall dimensions. Ideal for ice cream shops, bars and small cafés. Fitted with elegant stainless steel body and super shiny brass. A perfect mix of finishes of high quality, valuable metals and maximum reliability. The advanced technology makes you able to obtain a superb quality coffee all day long, giving to your clients the real Italian espresso.
- Metal body, inox hand-assembled.
- Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons
- Sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting
- Exclusive dispenser unit with high thermic stability thanks to over 2 kg of weight
- Steam/water tap with pivoting lever control and jointed stainless steel wands.
- All integrated within the machine to decrease the time of installation
- Pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Programmable night cycle: reduces energy consumption.
- Electronic control of the boiler water temperature.
- Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Exclusive brewing temperature electronic control
- Exclusive innovation to provide the control and cleaning of the heat exchangers
2nd Steamer on request.
Model & specifications
|T1||Deliziosa||1 Units||Automatic||Ultra polished Inox|
|T3||Compact||2 Units||Automatic||Ultra polished Inox|
|Units||Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Frequency||Power||Height||Width||Depth||Weight||Shipping Weight||Finish|