Belle Epoque Origine Limited Edition
When I was a child, my parents used to take me and my brother for a walk in the center of Treviso (Italy), on Saturdays afternoon.
My favorite pastime was riding the two marble lions that from almost 200 years sit to guard the stairway leading to the Duomo church.
Riding on those great statues, I was dreaming with open eyes the greatest adventures and when I looked up to the sky, I was always amazed by the three huge domes of the church that were hanging over me. They were made of an ancient copper that the time had completely oxidized. The bright green glittered to the sun and to me they were the top of the world that I dreamt to conquer. Years later I received a call from a lady who told me about having an old Elektra coffee machine in her cellar. It belonged to his grandfather, who was a bartender for all his life in Cortina d’Ampezzo, in the heart of the Dolomites. Not knowing what to expect, one Saturday afternoon I went to meet this lady in Cortina d’Ampezzo, with the excuse of a walk. Going downstairs that wet cellar I saw the machine and my heart skipped a beat. It was full copper Belle Epoque, hand-made by my father half a century earlier. The humidity and the many years of usage had oxidized it and now it was standing in front of me with that wonderful and bright green that I loved so much during my childhood. I took the machine straight back home with me and in my plans it would have to be installed in my basement room. But walking around Cortina d’Ampezzo with that piece of art, I realized that such beauty should have been shared.
And that is how “Origine” was born, a body full of ancient history and a modern and shining heart, able to give you rare and precious emotions.
- Sturdy support frame with reinforcements in the attack group to avoid twisting.
- Sturdy push-button panel, with mechanical “soft-touch” coffee dispensing buttons. With a proven membrane keypad.
- Water level control with shapes that recall machines of times past
Indicator of the level of water in the boiler shapes that recall machines of times past
Steam/water tap with pivoting knob control (interchangeable with the pivoting lever control) and jointed stainless steel.
- Elektra Innovation and patented to allow a comfortable insertion and removal of the cups
- Pressure gauge for pump and boiler pressure integrated in one tool
- Reduced energy consumption: programmable night cycle
- Exclusive electronic control of the boiler water temperature. Precise adjustment of the brewing temperature (+/- 1°c).
- Exclusive patent of Elektra that determines a large steam production
- The boilers with higher volumes of the segment of vertical machines
Model & specifications
|Oo||Vertical||1 Units||Semiautomatic||Oxidised Copper/Brass|
|P1o||Vertical||2 Units||Automatic||Oxidised Copper/Brass|
|Q1o||Vertical||3 Units||Automatic||Oxidised Copper/Brass|
|Units||Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Frequency||Power||Height||Diametro||Weight||Shipping Weight||Finish|